TRAVEL ADVICE FOR TUNISIA
Travel preparation is the key to hassle free trip to Tunisia. By doing your homework before you leave for Tunisia, you can certainly minimise the odds of some thing going wrong. Numerous holidaymakers very often regret for not taking these easy pre travel steps ahead of visting Tunisia.
Look for the most up to date medical services accessible and travel health information for Tunisia from the table below. You will, also, find a broad range of tips that will help get ready for a safe and delightful trip to Tunisia and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Tunisia
Travel insurance guidelines for Tunisia
Travel advice for Tunisia
Travel Health Advice For Tunisia
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Tunisia
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Tunisia and travel vaccination immunisation for tunisia are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Tunisia.
The travel health information for Tunisia provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Tunisia for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Tunisia Travel Insurance
- Ensure that you understand exactly what your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any policy issues directly with the insurer.
- Ensure that medical cover is adequate for possible expenses in Tunisia. Ensure you declare any pre-existing medical conditions you may have.
- Generally, cover for luggage and personal belongings is limited and expensive items such as cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Tunisia
- Check the latest travel advice for Tunisia from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Tunisia, US State Department travel warnings for Tunisia or Canadian government travel advice for Tunisia.
- Take out an appropriate travel insurance for Tunisia to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any activities, including adventure sports, in which you plan to Tunisia.
- Before travelling to Tunisia register your travel and contact details online or at your local embassy or consulate once you arrive in Tunisia, so they can contact you in an emergency.
- Obey the Tunisian law. Consular assistance cannot override local Tunisian laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unjust by your country’s standards.
- Check to see if you require visas for Tunisia or countries you are visiting or transiting. Be aware that a Tunisian visa does not guarantee entry into Tunisia.
- Make copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a different spot to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Consult with health care professionals for details about recommended vaccinations or some other safeguards for Tunisia and learn about Tunisia laws and regulations on travelling with medications.
- Leave behind a copy of your holiday plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends while in Tunisia.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Tunisia.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Tunisia
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Tunisia will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Tunisian embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Tunisian Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012